- Speaker’s Bureau
- Features & Benefits
- Opening & Closing
- H4™ Starter Kit
- H4™ Bonding Protocol
Features & Benefits
The H4™ is a low-friction, light force orthodontic solution that delivers healthy tooth movement with optimal control. The contoured trajectory of the slide and smooth rounded edges increase patient comfort.
- Patent pending door, slides and locks into both open and closed positions. Rounded contours create hygienic doors that repel plaque
- Minimal mesial/distal width on the door and slot for increased inter-bracket span to fully express the wire
- Hooks available on 3’s,4 ‘s, and 5’s
- Bracket ID marks for easier identification
- Smooth, round edges for patient comfort
- Scribe lines for easy bracket placement
- Slot is passive in initial stages. When using full-sized wire it will make four wall contact
- Precise slot depths provide improved 3-4 point rotational and torque control.
- Large under tie-wing clearance for easy ligation to support early elastics, ligatures, metal ligatures, and power chain
- Compound contour/torque-in-base
- One piece base/bracket design for optimum pad-to-tooth fit and bond strength.
Patent pending Treadlok® base provides superior surface area for greater bond strength
Opening & Closing
Pull door occlusal with tool to open. Push door gingival to close.
H4™ Bonding Protocol
Follow these easy tips to assist the bonding process of the H4 self-ligating bracket. Click on the image below to view the PDF or click HERE